Marketing Made Easy

Drive More Sales with Effective and Affordable Solutions

Marketing is a necessary component of closing business. Whether its point of sale marketing pieces, a professional website, email or direct mail campaigns, telemarketing or leave-behind advertising specialties, we've got you covered.

• Professional Custom Marketing Kits - This assortment of end user advertisements will enhance your professional image and promote additional services to new customers -- postcards, statement stuffers, tri-fold brochures, door hangers, presentation folders -- customized with your company name, logo, contact information and special offers. Our marketing consultant will work with you to create a custom solution--one piece or everything you need.
  • Statement Stuffer Program - Increase your income and subscriber satisfaction with professionally designed marketing inserts that help you cross-sell new services every month to your existing customers -- like personal medical alerts, cellular communications, two-way voice, video services and more.
  • "What Can I Expect from My Central Station?" Booklets - AlarmWATCH's state-of-the-art services are an important differentiator in your sales presentation. Our powerful and informative leave behind marketing piece is designed to educate your end users on the features and benefits of 24 hour alarm and fire monitoring.
  • New Homeowner Direct Mail Campaign - An exclusive weekly program to introduce your company to the new kids on the block! We provide the mailing list each week for new homeowners in zip code areas, the customized marketing piece with special offer, and mail them on your behalf. You just answer the phone!
  • Outbound Telemarketing Program - Our unique program produces commercial sales leads for you within exclusive zipcode territories.
  • Advertising Specialties at Group Rates - Promote your business with fridge magnets, pens, note pads, etc. purchased at a discount.

Contact Dealer Services to find out more about these programs, 866-500-8808 ext 2014 or email mddealerservices@copsmonitoring.com.

Dealers Talk 

“Our customers appreciate the solid state-of-the-art monitoring equipment and the trained professionals who monitor their locations. I trust the staff at AlarmWATCH to take care of my customers’ needs in both commercial and residential situations. This has been a good business solution for us."

--  Lou Gibbs, 
National Security
COPS Monitoring