Events

Informative and Fun Happenings that Connect You

Look to AlarmWATCH for learning opportunities, such as the VoIP Summit and AW University training workshops, as well opportunities for fun, like our Protect-A-Thon Contest and ISC West Cocktail Receptions. Our events connect you with the knowledge, people and experiences to grow and enjoy your business.

COPS Monitoring Dealer Meeting 

The COPS Monitoring Dealer meeting is scheduled on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4 PM - 7:30 PM (Complimentary dinner will be served) 

Our 2014 Spring Dealer Meeting is your chance to meet with Executive Management, network with other Alarm Dealers in your area, and learn about: 

• Preparing for 2G Sunset - Presented by Telguard
  • Grouped Access on Subscriber MPower Me
  • Examples of how our activity reduction team has helped other dealers and how we may be able to help you
  • Learn how you can eliminate the risk and cost of missing video with Viakoo
  • You will also have the opportunity to tour the central station and share your ideas on how we can help your business thrive in our Q&A / Open Forum 

Space is limited. You must register to attend.  

Or by calling Betty Hudson at 800-367-2677 x 1256, by email at bhudson@copsmonitoring.com 

Date:      Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Time:      4:00 PM - 7:30 PM

Place:     Embassy Suites Baltimore-North/Hunt Valley

213 International Circle, Hunt Valley, MD 21030

Check this page often for upcoming events.

Current 2014 AlarmWATCH University trainings and workshops.

Recent past events include:

AlarmWATCH Hosts First Security Technology Summit: U.S. Independent Alarm Dealers Gather with Experts to Gain Industry Knowledge on the Impact of VoIP - Jun. 6, 2012

AlarmWATCH Inc. Announces Winners of 2011 Protect-A-Thon Challenge - Oct. 11, 2011

Dealers Talk 

The VoIP Summit held by AlarmWATCH helped me to think about how I can prepare my business for this emergent challenge and to also help my customers plan their next steps.

Thanks to Bob and the staff for pulling this summit together and for all of the great dealer services they provide to us!”  

-  Marvin Welsh, Pro-Force Security 

COPS Monitoring